I was working on Les Tuileries Monday night, when I noticed that I had messed the stitch pattern up in the second or third row...which was 8 inches or so ago.
It would have bugged me forever.
So, I frogged. All night. And then rewound the yarn on the skeins.
The biggest headache came from the fact that since I am using a hand dyed cotton, I had been alternating skeins every few rows. Talk about existential yarn boogers as I unraveled it. NIGHTMARE.
At least I got several movies finished while I worked. (I seem to be on a literary/BBC/Jane Austen kick.) And since Tuesday was my late day at work, I was able to sleep in.
So, here I go. Starting fresh.