Some of my knitting resolutions for 2010:
1. Learn to knit on double pointed needles. It doesn't matter that I love using circulars. It doesn't matter if I never use them for anything ever. Just knowing how will make me a more well rounded knitter. (Kind of like everyone should learn to drive a stick shift, even if they only ever own automatics.)
2. Finish a project before I purchase a new one.
3. Check the stash before I make a purchase.
4. Do not over commit myself with commissions, gifts, etc. and neglect my own personal pleasure knitting.
5. Post a blog entry every odd dated day. (Which I have actually been pretty good about lately!)
6. Teach an average of one person to knit per month. (This one should actually be ridiculously easy since I tend to get good turn out at my library programs.)
And other goals, that can't really be considered resolutions:
1. Look into opening an etsy store front.
2. Keep trying to possibly get published.
We'll see how these go...