Monday, January 25, 2010

How Did That Happen?

Somehow I have a pressing queue of time sensitive projects.

A queue which is bordering on the insanity of a Christmas queue!

It includes:
  • Additional samples for the felted purse class

  • Baby burp rags for friends who continue to reproduce

  • The birthday gift for Sis-In-Law, which I am really enjoying making

  • Commission wrist warmers and fingerless gloves (technically these don't have a due date...but it would probably be best to deliver them while it is still cold!)


In addition to these items...I also have several things that I would like to make for me!

I am only one knitter. I can only do so much.

(Breathe in. Breathe out. Remind myself that the fate of the world does not depend on my completing knitting projects. And be grateful for it.)

No comments: