I finished the Australis scarf that I designed for The Client.
I finished several weeks ago.
Actually, I already delivered it.
It is gorgeous, in a manly way, if I do say so myself. (Which, apparently I do.)
Unfortunately, the yarn was also not very photogenic. It was very dark, and so the stitch definition was not showing up very well. (And it is a very architectural design...visible and photographable stitch definition is CRUCIAL!)
So, before I post pictures of it (or possibly post the pattern), I am going to knit another one.
(Rumor has it that the scarf will be worn on a cruise ship off the coast of Antarctica in a few months...any pictures of the scarf as a whole will then, of course, be posted!)