Friday, September 11, 2009

I'm Here For Research Purposes...Really!

I felt completely justified in going to the yarn shop today to browse and pet.

I have been commissioned to make a scarf for a gentleman at church. I have drawn up a design proposal, but needed to scope out what yarns were available so that I could include pricing. So, I went to Knit This Purl That...to conduct research. I looked, I took pictures of samples, I chatted with fellow knitters, and then...

The unthinkable occurred...

The world nearly stopped spinning...

I left.

Without buying anything.


(feel free to gasp in astonishment and awe! I'm still surprised I managed it!)

1 comment:

Naturally TYC said...

I don't know how you did it, but proud I am of you! But as we all know, you'll be back again...its a weakness, but we understand it.