Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Feeling Sheepish: A New Start

I have been absolutely abominable about posting blog entries the past couple of months.

I have fallen off the face of the blogosphere for far too long.

The funny thing is that I have been knitting this fall. I have been knitting oodles. I would even posit that I have knit more in the past two months than I ever have in the past. And, it isn't that I have had boring run of the mill knitting experiences. Several recent knitting incidents have involved yarn and needles being flung across the living room in frustration...

However, my new job here in TX has been slightly more stressful and time consuming than I had anticipated. By the time I finish working for the day, the mere thought of attempting to blog has been exhausting. (Ironically, it is the high stress level that has contributed to my knitting productivity. I have literally been using knitting to maintain my own sanity.)

I'm feeling sheepish about the whole situation. I need to once again make this blog a priority in my life. So today, December 1, marks my return to good behavior. I will blog. I will blog on odd dates. I will once more take up my keyboard and relate my adventures with fiber.

(This next week will be spent primarily catching you up on the past couple of months...which is actually kind of handy since the majority of my current knitting projects are Christmas surprises that I can't blog about anyway...)

No comments: