Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Crisis!

I started a commission project.

I went to the store and purchased the yarn.

It was on sale! Woo-Hoo.

I bought a bunch of it.

I started the project.

I knit faithfully on it every chance I got. (At work on breaks, at home during movies...it is a very handily brain-free project. Knit every stitch for forever and a day with an occasional color change.)

I am out of yarn.

The project is not done.

The project apparently eats yarn like I eat green beans. Voraciously.

The store, having had a sale on this particular brand of yarn, is out of my colors.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

May I ask what yarn it is? And color/dye lot? I can check around here for you.

Megan Doreen said...

It is plain old Lion Brand Wool...I am going to call around to some of the other stores in the area and see if I can't find some...luckily it is pretty common stuff, most craft stores have some. (And the store that EPIC FAILED me said they might get some more in stock in the next day or two...)If I can't find it, I'll let you know. I really appreciate the offer of help.